This transit map focuses many of the routes along the river/lake to connect with the light rail line downtown at Exchange St. I've also added a new light rail station at Parkside to intersect the new Green Line. The system provides connections to Amtrak at three stations, and gets close enough for a workable transfer to both of the region's airports.
- Purple: 39.2 miles, 23 stations
- Orange: 18.5 miles, 16 stations
- Green: 28.9 miles, 18 stations
- Cyan: 20.9 miles, 17 stations
- Light Rail (Navy): 6.33 miles, 14 stations